10.20.2011

Holy Crap... 100 Followers

Just a note to say, I hit 100 followers and thought it would be nice to document when that happened.  So here we are, short and sweet.

I promise to post something semi crafty and interesting soon... but Halloween, my brother's wedding, my kid's birthday, dad's birthday, parent's anniversary, 3 Halloween events on top of actual Halloween that all require costumes have kept me slightly busy.  I just finished 3 dozen Spiderman cupcakes for my, as of tomorrow, 4-year-old's daycare birthday celebration and it's 11pm. I need some sleep... and exercise. I wonder if you can combine the two? I see a lot of coffee in my future for tomorrow. I am officially rambling.

Good night. Tomorrow I will be the mom to a 4-year-old. Crazy how fast those years went.

4 comments :

  1. In January, I'll be mom of a 5-year-old. And he starts kindergarten next fall--still a year away, but I can't believe it's happening so soon. Congratulations on 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have a LOT going on...enjoy all of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's awesome! really just wanted to try an comment...:)

    ReplyDelete